Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Thu. 7AM • San Francisco • Green Book/12-Step Study
- Thu. 7AM • San Rafael • SAA Primary Purpose Meeting
- Thu. 9AM • Mixed Open Step Study
- Thu. 9AM • Original Thursday Morning Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 10AM • Thursday Conquering Fear of Intimacy Women's Meeting
- Thu. 12:10PM • San Francisco • Step Study (Green Book)
- Thu. 3PM • Solo por hoy Skype reunion
- Thu. 4PM • Thursday Night Practicing The Principles
- Thu. 4:30PM • 12-Step Big Book Study
- Thu. 5PM • Men's Answers in the Heart
- Thu. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Thursday
- Thu. 5:30PM • Santa Rosa • Tools of Recovery
- Thu. 6PM • Original Thursday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday Book Study
- Thu. 6PM • Thursday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Thu. 6:30PM • Vacaville • Vacaville Meeting
- Thu. 6:30PM • Napa • Napa Green Book Study
- Thu. 7PM • San Francisco • Exploring Your Outer Circle
- Thu. 7PM • Santa Rosa • Step Study/Speaker
- Thu. 7PM • San Ramon • Thursday Night Closed Mixed Meeting
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
The annual SAA retreat will be held Friday, March 17, 2017 to Sunday March 19th, 2017 at Walker Creek Ranch in Petaluma. The retreat offers workshops, meetings, fellowship, fun, and the opportunity to strengthen and deepen your sobriety.
Please register by March 1 to enable the planning committee to provide the necessary lodging and meal counts to the Walker Creek staff. If you are unable to attend the retreat for the entire weekend, please feel free to come for a day or for as much time as you are able. The retreat is a truly unique and special experience; just ask your fellows who have been in the past. Please look for flyers or click on Events page.
Please consider coming to the following meetings each of which has a small number of attendees. It is a chance to be part of a smaller group, and to support these meetings. Consider attending the following SF meetings: Sunday 7:30 p.m., Monday 6:00 p.m. Write On meeting, Wednesday 1:15 Happy Destiny Meeting, Friday 8:15 pm and Saturday 5:30 pm meetings.
Save the Date: Workshop Saturday February 25, 2017 11:30-3:00
Intergroup will be sponsoring a workshop to discuss how we can make our meetings feel safe and inclusive for all men and women. The workshop will feature Elizabeth from the Tucson fellowship, (she has been a keynote speaker at the Convention) There will be a panel discussion as well as a workshop, and free lunch. All are encouraged to attend. Look for flyers. Please sign up soon!
The Thursday night meditation meeting is holding another meditation event, after a successful first one. It will be on Thursday, February 2nd,7pm at the Outer Circle Meeting at Shaar Zahav in San Francisco on 16th And Dolores. There will be three ten-minute guided meditations followed by the rest of the meeting and then fellowship.
On February 2, the Thursday Night 7:30 Los Altos meeting will host a workshop on Sponsorship. The workshop will start immediately after the meeting. Sponsors and potential sponsors are invited.
Intergroup Meeting Location
Intergroup is considering whether to move its meeting location to the South Bay for a period of time. We would appreciate your input on this topic. Please contact Brian R at Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any input you may have.
Outer Circle Events!
Each meeting is encouraged to organize and sponsor outer circle events. Contact Intergroup (email@example.com) to announce your event.
Thursday Night Speaker Series in Los Altos
Special Speaker Series: the Thursday Night One Day at a Time Meeting is hosting a speaker series featuring women of SAA sharing their experience, strength and hope for 20 minutes. The Speaker meetings will be on the second Thursday of each month through March. Please join each month for this unique opportunity. Thursday night 7:30 p.m. meeting in Los Altos
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.