Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sat. 1PM • Men's Step Study
- Sat. 3PM • Saturday Mixed Open Sexual Avoidance
- Sat. 5PM • Saturday Evening Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 5:30PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Discussion/First Step
- Sat. 6PM • Saturday Evening TeleMeeting
- Sat. 6PM • Sober Sisters SAA
- Sat. 9PM • Saturday Late Night Recovery
- Sat. 9PM • Big Book Step Study: Step 11 with Meditation Practice
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- Sun. 2PM • Original Sunday Afternoon Women's TeleMeeting
- Sun. 4PM • Berkeley • Step Study/Speaker
- Sun. 4PM • Santa Rosa • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sun. 4PM • Oakland • Oakland Sunday Fellowship
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Making meetings safe for both women and men in our fellowship.
Intergroup will be distributing free copies of the SAA approved pamphlet "Safe and Sexually Sober Meetings - Helping Women Feel Welcome in Your Meeting'. We encourage meetings meetings to distribute these free copies to members who want them, and to consider reading the pamphlets in meetings or business meetings. The pamphlet contains important guidance for SAA meetings on making meetings more welcoming. Distribution will occur in the next few weeks.
Contacts for Women's Outreach. ISO maintains an SAA Women's Outreach list of women sex addicts world wide who are available for sponsorship and to help support women in recovery. More information can be obtained by emailling: Grace@saa-women.org. Meetings are encouraged to provide this contact information to women who attend your meeting.
Outer Circle Events!
Each meeting is encouraged to organize and sponsor outer circle events. Contact Intergroup to announce your event.
November 3, 2016: Meditation
The Thursday 7:00 p.m. Outer Circle Meeting will be holding another special meditation session on November 3. The meeting will include three 10 minute guided meditations followed by the rest of the meeting, and fellowship after the meeting. The meeting is in San Francisco at Shaar Zahav, 16th and Dolores (290 Dolores).
Seeking volunteers to support the ISO Convention in the Bay Area in 2018.
The ISO of SAA International Convention will be in the Bay Area in 2018. The Convention Committee is seeking members as volunteers to serve on Committees being formed now to start working on making the 2018 Convention a success! if you are interested, please contact Bob L at firstname.lastname@example.org. A great service opportunity!
October 4, 2016: Bonfire on the Beach
The Tuesday 6:30 SF meeting is hosting a Bonfire on the beach at Ocean Beach (across from Ocean Beach Chalet at the fire pits). The event will be from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and the theme is "bring a show tune".
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to email@example.com to publish fellowship news and announcements here.