Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Sun. 4AM • Sunday Serenity
- Sun. 5AM • Women Sunday Skype Voice
- Sun. 7AM • 12-Step Big Book Study Telemeeting
- Sun. 7AM • Sunday Morning Hope and Recovery Men's Group,
- Sun. 7AM • Half Hour Higher Power Connection
- Sun. 8AM • Sunday 8 am PST Literature
- Sun. 9AM • San Francisco • Answers In the Heart
- Sun. 11AM • Freedom Through Recovery
- Sun. 11AM • European WebCall (via Skype)
- Sun. 2PM • Original Sunday Afternoon Women's TeleMeeting
- Sun. 4PM • Berkeley • Step Study/Speaker
- Sun. 4PM • Santa Rosa • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sun. 4PM • Oakland • Oakland Sunday Fellowship
- Sun. 5PM • SAA Call Sunday
- Sun. 5PM • A Journey to Hope Step Study - Sunday
- Sun. 6PM • Big Book 12-Step Study TeleMeeting
- Sun. 6PM • Women's Absolute SAA Study Group
- Sun. 6PM • Sunday Night Women's SAA Big Book Topic Meeting
- Sun. 6PM • Meadows/RGB/Gentle Path
- Sun. 6PM • SAA Online Text Sunday
- More Meetings…
Welcome | Announcements
Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area fellowship of Sex Addicts Anonymous.
Sex Addicts Anonymous (SAA) is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other so they may overcome their sexual addiction and help others recover from sexual addiction or dependency.
- Membership is open to all who share a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior. There is no other requirement.
- Our common goals are to become sexually healthy and to help other sex addicts achieve freedom from compulsive sexual behavior.
- SAA is supported through voluntary contributions from members.
- We are not affiliated with any other twelve-step programs, nor are we a part of any other organization. We do not support, endorse, or oppose outside causes or issues.
Sex Addicts Anonymous is a spiritual program based on the principles and traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are grateful to AA for this gift which makes our recovery possible.
New to SAA?
For Therapists, Spiritual Advisors and Recovery CentersPlease send an email to email@example.com if you would like a free sample of our program literature for your professional use.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Outer Circle Events!
Each meeting is encouraged to organize and sponsor outer circle events. Contact Intergroup to announce your event.
Thanks to all who did service to support the Giving Thanks event and to all who attended or made donations. It was a lovely event with great fellowship. And we raised more than $20,000 to help ISO reach out to the addict who still suffers.
December 15, 2016: Annual Thursday Night Holiday Music Jam
The Thursday Night Los Altos 'One Day At a Time' Meeting is hosting its annual holiday music jam immediately after the meeting. 7;30-8-30 p.m., Music Jam starts at 8:30. Please bring food berages or a musical instrument (or just your voice and presence).
Thursday Night Speaker Series in Los Altos
Special Speaker Series: the Thursday Night One Day at a Time Meeting is hosting a speaker series featuring women of SAA sharing their experience, strength and hope for 20 minutes. The Speaker meetings will be on the second Thursday of each month through March. Please join each month for this unique opportunity. Thursday night 7:30 p.m. meeting in Los Altos
Seventh Tradition Collections Attention Meeting Treasurers
Intergroup would like to request that each meeting consider making its contributions to ISO and Intergroup on a more regular basis: it helps us in planning and budgeting (e.g, every 3 months or for larger groups every other month. )
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.