Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Mon. 7:30AM • Pacifica • Breakfast of the Souls
- Mon. 9AM • Courage to Recover TeleMeeting 90 min.
- Mon. 10AM • Monday Mid-Day Womens TeleMeeting
- Mon. 10AM • Women's Conquering Fear of Intimacy
- Mon. 12:10PM • Santa Clara • Discussion
- Mon. 1:10PM • San Francisco • First Things First, Reading/Discussion
- Mon. 5PM • Monday Men's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 5PM • Voice Computer SAA Meeting Monday
- Mon. 5PM • Sobrios Por Hoy
- Mon. 6PM • San Francisco • Write On! to Recovery -- A Writing Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • Berkeley • Step of the Month
- Mon. 6PM • Original Monday Evening Women's TeleMeeting
- Mon. 6PM • Monday Night GLBTQ
- Mon. 6PM • Answers in the Heart Study
- Mon. 6PM • Monday New Choice Women's Meeting
- Mon. 6PM • SAA Online Text Monday
- Mon. 7PM • Chico • Chico From Shame to Grace Monday
- Mon. 7PM • San Francisco • Internet and Sexual Sobriety
- Mon. 7PM • San Ramon • Step Study/Meditation/Topic Meeting
- Mon. 7PM • We Agnostics of SAA
- More Meetings…
Am I a Sex Addict?
A Useful Tool for Self-AssessmentAnswer these twelve questions to assess whether you may have a problem with sexual addiction. Reprinted from the pamphlet "Sex Addicts Anonymous," ISO of SAA, Inc. Note: Anonymity is important to us. No personal or identifying information is collected.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Annual Convention attendees
Please tell us if you will be attending the Convention to participate in some valuable (and easy) service opportunities. Please contact Bob L at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outer Circle Events!
Each meeting is encouraged to organize and sponsor outer circle events. Contact Sam Z. (email@example.com) to announce your event. An outer circle event is in the works for the A's Giants game: more info will follow.
Intergroup Visioning and Budget Meetings coming up: Consider Joining us.
At the May meeting of Intergroup, we will be conducting our annual "visioning" exercise, imagining ways in which Intergroup could do more to help our local meetings, and carry the message. Please consider attending to share ideas you may have. In June the agenda will include our annual budgeting exercise, so if you have a proposal that would involve financial support form Intergroup, please consider attending that meeting. Intergroup meeting the second Saturday of the month at 11:15, so we will be meeting May 13 for Visioning, and the June 10 meeting will include the budget discussion. Lunch will be served at the May 13 meeting.
Intergroup meets at Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1744 University Ave. Berkeley. Room 210 at 11:15 to 12:45 every second Saturday of the month.
Guided Silent Meditation Walk
There will be a one hour silent meditation walk to Dolores Park, leaving at 8:00 a.m. from Most Holy Redeemer (18th and Diamond in SF), immediately following the 7:00 a.m. meeting at that location, on May 4.
Outer Circle Event
The second outer circle event, also May 4, will be at the Thursday 7:00 p.m. meeting at Shaar Zahav at 16th and Dolores in SF. The meeting that night will include three 10 minute guided meditations, followed by the rest of the meeting, and then fellowship afterwards.
Starting April 24: LGBT and Women's meeting. A new meeting with a weekly rotating format will begin on April 24 and will be held at 7:15p.m. weekly at the Lutheran Church of the Cross, 1744 University Ave. Berkeley. Room 210
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.