Bay Area SAA Welcome
- Next Meetings
- Fri. 8:15PM • San Francisco • 1st Step/SAA 12 Steps/Chips on 1st
- Fri. 9PM • Friday Late Night Recovery
- Sat. 5AM • Saturday 12 Step Big Book Study
- Sat. 6AM • Women's Unity Big Book Study
- Sat. 7AM • Big Book Foundation Meeting
- Sat. 7AM • Peace and Serenity
- Sat. 8AM • Chico • Chico From Shame to Grace Saturday
- Sat. 8:15AM • San Francisco • Big Book/Green Book/Chips on last Sat.
- Sat. 8:30AM • San Jose • Mixed/Closed Meeting
- Sat. 8:30AM • Sacramento • Saturday Morning Gratitude Group
- Sat. 8:30AM • Santa Rosa • Start Your Mornings With Recovery
- Sat. 9AM • Talkin Bout Recovery Saturday
- Sat. 9AM • Sharing Hope Saturday Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 10AM • Berkeley • Spiritual Solutions
- Sat. 10AM • Aloha Saturday (8 am HI time)
- Sat. 11:15AM • San Francisco • Healthy Intimate Relationships
- Sat. 1PM • Men's Step Study
- Sat. 3PM • Saturday Mixed Open Sexual Avoidance
- Sat. 5PM • Saturday Evening Womens Telemeeting
- Sat. 5:30PM • San Francisco • Speaker/Discussion/First Step
- More Meetings…
For Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning & Intersex (GLBTQQI) Members
If you have a desire to stop addictive sexual behavior of any type, you are welcome here.
Our fellowship is open to women and men, regardless of age, race, religion, ethnic background, marital status, or occupation. We welcome members of any sexual identity or orientation, whether they are gay, straight, bisexual, or transgendered.
Sex Addicts Anonymous, pp. 1-2
While all of our Bay Area meetings try to be safe places for all members, GLBTQQI newcomers and members may feel varying degrees of comfort and safety at different meetings. Therefore, in addition to all our mixed meetings in the Bay Area, we have a meeting in San Francisco with a special focus on the needs of our gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and questioning members. This meeting is held Fridays at 6:30 PM. Please see the schedule for location information. There are also GLBTQQI telemeetings listed in the schedule.
We suggest that you attend at least 6 meetings before deciding if SAA is for you. Listen to others. Talk to members you relate to. Meetings typically have pamphlets, brochures and books which can also help you on this journey.
From our International Service Organization
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender members and newcomers may contact GLBT Outreach for information at GLBT@saa-recovery.org.
New Draft Pamphlet
If you would like to contact a GLBTQQI sex addict in the Bay Area to inquire about our program of recovery, send an email to email@example.com.
Bay Area SAA Contact Us
|Bay Area Intergroup • P.O. Box 14754 • San Francisco, CA 94114|
|General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Información General: email@example.com
Meeting List Updates/Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Seeking Recovery: email@example.com
GLBTQQI Seeking Recovery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the Fog Newsletter: email@example.com
|News & Announcements RSS Feed|
Guided Silent Meditation Walk
May 4th, 8 AM following the SF 7AM Thursday Steps Meeting. To City view destination to be announced.
Call (415) 456-1063 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish fellowship news and announcements here.